Seed Sowing with Vermiculite is a peat-vermiculite propagation mix for seed sowing as well as rooting cuttings.
- Free flowing for the easy filling of trays as well as cells
- Fine grade peat ensures rapid rooting
- Added vermiculite for good aeration and also heat retention
- Higher nutrient content for more vigorous species including vegetable plants
- Wetting agent improves moisture retention for good root development
- pH adjusted to ensure optimum availability of nutrients
|6||144 N 154 P₂0₂ 264 K₂0||Very High||Medium|
Nutrients declared are added nutrients
Format & Sizing
|Format||Pack Size||Product Number|
|Bag||75L x 45||F2X8052S|
Sales & Enquiries
Please contact us for more information and sales enquiries regarding this product.