HIGH COMMENDATION AWARD WINNER AT THE FOUR OAKS HORTICULTURE WEEK NEW PRODUCTS AWARDS 2018
Zinc Complex is a biostimulant containing an entirely novel micronutrient formulation which promotes the production of auxin, a key plant hormone.
Auxin is one of the main regulators of plant development, promoting shoot and root elongation and playing a critical role in plant stress response.
With optimum results observed in slower-growing pot plants and woody species. This product is an ideal additive to container and nursery stock growing media formulations.
ZINC COMPLEX FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Improved yield and plant quality
- Deeper, more attractive foliage colour, delayed leaf yellowing
- Improved saleability/shelf life
- Stimulates root growth
- Earlier plant development i.e. reduced cropping time
- Improved plant vigour and resilience under physical stress
- Reduced transplant shock, particularly in woody species
- Incorporate into the growing media or use as a root drench/foliar application
- Liquid form is compatible with most fertilisers and crop protection products
A biostimulant is an substance or microorganism which, when added to the plant or growing media, results in enhanced plant physiological processes. The benefits of biostimulant addition can range from improved nutrient use efficiency, enhancing plant quality attributes and shelf-life, higher yields and increased tolerance to physical and biological stress, amongst others.