Less coarse than Nursery Stock Growing medium and without grit. Recommended for both ericaceous and non-ericaceous species.
- 40% Peat Reduced growing media suitable for Nursery Stock crops
- Contains West+ technology
- Excellent air-filled porosity for faster root establishment
- Mix can be used for both ericaceous and non-ericaceous species
- A blend of peat grades and bark, helps maintain AFP, providing good drainage
- Lower nutrient level where Sincrocell controlled release fertiliser can be added
- Suitable for 2 litre pots or larger
|5||120 N 140 P₂0₂ 240 K₂0||Medium||High|
Nutrients declared are added nutrients
Format & Sizing
|Format||Pack Size||Product Number|
|Bag||75L x 45||F2X8056S|
SALES & ENQUIRIES
Please contact us for more information and sales enquiries regarding this product.